To join the Maryland Distance Learning Association, review the two membership options below and complete the appropriate registration form. The MDLA membership year begins July 1st.
Overall Membership Benefits
(with Spring Conference registration)
|MDLA Fall Event Registration||Free
(with Individual or Institutional Membership)
- Free membership with registration for the MDLA Spring Conference; otherwise membership fee is $30 (membership is covered from July 1 – June 30 the following year)
- Members receive free access to USDLA benefits
- Members can attend the MDLA fall event and most non-conference events at no charge
- All faculty, staff, and administrators from the Institution (using a valid email address from that institution) may attend all webinars and non-conference events for free. (Those who are not associated with an Institutional Membership or who are not individual members of MDLA will need to pay to attend these events, or sign up for an MDLA individual membership.)
- Non-members pay $15 to attend the MDLA fall event
College of the Air Distance Education Consortium
|Harford Community College|
There are two levels of organizational membership.
- Table at annual conference; includes two (2) individual MDLA memberships;
- Announcement of sponsorship during annual conference luncheon (NOTE: can be associated with a specific event such as Lunch, Breakfast, Happy Hour);
- ½ page ad in the conference program;
- Free attendance for everyone in the organization to MDLA webinars and other non-conference MDLA events;
- 10% discount for everyone in the organization for annual conference registration; and
- One webinar presentation.
- Table at annual conference; includes one (1) Individual MDLA membership;
- Announcement of awards sponsorship during annual conference luncheon;
- ¼ page ad in the conference program; and
- 5% discount for everybody in the organization for annual conference registration.
Please contact email@example.com for information.